Phone: +46(0)76 714 82 71
By car Agunnaryd can be reached by crossing the sea. Ferries go from Germany to Denmark or directly from Germany to Sweden. You can choose to travel by ferry to Sweden via Poland as well.
There are the many Ferry connections, below are a few possible connections from mainland Europe listed with the car journey to Agunnaryd added:
- Puttgarden, Germany - Roedby, Denmark, ferry crossing is 45 minutes + car journey 4,5 hours
- Sassnitz, Germany - Trelleborg, Sweden, ferry crossing is 4 hours and 15 min. + car journey 2,5 hours
- Rostock, Germany - Trelleborg Sweden ferry crossing is 6 hours (possible to take an overnight sailing) + car journey 2,5 hours
- Travemunde, Germany - Trelleborg , Sweden ferry crossing is 7 hours and 45 min.(possible to take an overnight sailing) + car journey 2,5 hours
- Gdynia, Poland - Karlskrona, Sweden ferry crossing is from 10 up to 12 hours (possible to take an overnight sailing) + car journey 30 minutes
You can fly from many main airports, for example from Amsterdam to Växjö Airport in Småland.
Once you are in Växjö, it is 50 minutes driving through the south of Sweden to Agunnaryd. We can organise a transfer from the airport directly to AGUNDABORG if required.