You can book your stay or a trip with one of our canoes, kayaks or boats below. If you would like pick-up/drop-off of the canoes or kayaks, please email or phone us so we can discuss your wishes and give you a quote. We would love to help you plan your nature adventure!
You can reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out the enquiry form below, and we will do our best to respond within 24 hours (but usually within a few hours). You can also call us on +46(0) 76 714 82 71. You can usually reach us 7 days a week, between 8 am and 22 pm.
AGUNDABORG Camp & Paddle
Roos Hogervorst & Simon Kemsley
Bråna Näs 1
By car Agunnaryd can be reached by crossing the sea. Ferries go from Germany to Denmark or directly from Germany to Sweden. You can choose to travel by ferry to Sweden via Poland as well.
There are the many Ferry connections, below are a few possible connections from mainland Europe listed with the car journey to Agunnaryd added:
- Puttgarden, Germany - Roedby, Denmark, ferry crossing is 45 minutes + car journey 4,5 hours
- Sassnitz, Germany - Trelleborg, Sweden, ferry crossing is 4 hours and 15 min. + car journey 2,5 hours
- Rostock, Germany - Trelleborg Sweden ferry crossing is 6 hours (possible to take an overnight sailing) + car journey 2,5 hours
- Travemunde, Germany - Trelleborg , Sweden ferry crossing is 7 hours and 45 min.(possible to take an overnight sailing) + car journey 2,5 hours
- Gdynia, Poland - Karlskrona, Sweden ferry crossing is from 10 up to 12 hours (possible to take an overnight sailing) + car journey 30 minutes
You can fly from many main airports, for example from Amsterdam to Växjö Airport in Småland.
Once you are in Växjö, it is 50 minutes driving through the south of Sweden to Agunnaryd. We can organise a transfer from the airport directly to AGUNDABORG if required.
At AGUNDABORG Camp & Paddle it is easy, safe and free from unpleasant surprises. Below you see our complete terms and conditions!
About AGUNDABORG Camp & Paddle
The family company is located in Agunnaryd. The companies’ postal address is Bråna Näs 1.
AGUNDABORG Camp and Paddle is run by Roos Hogervorst, VAT (Moms) number: SE 740322570401
If you wish to get in touch with us, send an email to email@example.com with your question and your contact information and we will contact you shortly.
· When you have completed your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address. In the confirmation you will find all information about your order, price, billing and meeting location.
· The rental terms are for all products and services rented from and delivered by AGUNDABORG Camp & Paddle/ Roos Hogervorst. By making an electronic booking here on our website and actively confirming that all terms have been approved, the terms are considered approved by the customer and a binding contract has been created.
· When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between AGUNDABORG Camp & Paddle/ Roos Hogervorst and yourself.
· If there is any error in the order confirmation, you must contact us immediately via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Once purchased on-line tickets may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. No ticket may be resold.
· Any discounts or offers on-line are available for limited quantities and periods only and shall not be available on bookings made by phone or in person.
· Please bring along your booking reference– this does not need to be printed out and can be displayed on your phone.
· Prices are correct at time of going to press and are subject to change without notification.
· Unfortunately we cannot issue any refunds for cancellations.
· AGUNDABORG reserves the right to cancel bookings in case of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond our control, for example stolen or damaged canoes. or if we can’t safely let you go out on the water. We then will contact you and an alternative date or a full refund will be offered. The renting party is not entitled to any compensation.
Returning the equipment
· The renting party is responsible for returning all rented equipment without damages, in time and at the correct location. The renting party must report any damaged equipment without any unreasonable delay. Damages to canoes must be repaid to the sum of the repair costs, however never more than 2 500 kr. Stolen canoes must be repaid to the sum of the replacement value, as must any other lost or damaged equipment. The supplying company does not have any insurance that the renting party can utilise.
· If nothing else has been agreed the return location the canoes must be returned according to the instructions at our home base: Bråna Näs 1, Agunnaryd.
· The canoes must, like any other rented equipment, be cleaned before returning them. In other cases there will be an additional cleaning fee. Canoes must also be emptied of any water.
· AGUNDABORG Camp & Paddle/ Roos Hogervorst may take photographs, which will remain the property of AGUNDABORG Camp & Paddle/ Roos Hogervorst and may possibly be used on promotional material including social networking sites in future. Photos will be posted on our Instagram/ Facebook page and if you object to a particular image being held, please let us know and we will immediately delete it.